I'm not sure if you remember Happy Meal Halloween Pails from the past, but I sure do! I really like the fact that it is something my son can use either when he goes trick or treating or just to play with. I personally like the handle that turns into a mask. My son really liked the stickers to dress up Mr. Potato Head.
McDonald’s Happy Meal Halloween Pails are back (for the first time since 2001!) Based on McDonald’s classic Halloween pails (you may remember from the mid-80’s), these new spookishly fun pails feature the popular Mr. Potato Head and come complete with cool stickers for decoration. The pail handles can even be removed to use as a fun, hand-held Halloween mask.
Everytime you buy a Happy Meal, a donation is made to Ronald McDonald House Charities!Also, did you know that right now for every minute of family time you pledge, McDonald’s will donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities. The goal is one million minutes!
WINNERS HAVE BEEN EMAIL !!
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
- Share your favorite Halloween memory!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry.
- Follow Us on Twitter & Tweet about the contest.
- Add Life In A House Of Blue Button to your blog (See sidebar)
- Add Life In A House Of Blue to your Blogroll
- Follow My Blog- Google Friend Connect (See Footer)
- Subscribe to Life In A House Of Blue via e-mail. (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of Life In A House Of Blue on Facebook (See Footer)
- Tweet about the contest (be sure to leave the tweet link)
- Leave a comment on another post besides this one ( leave link to comment )