With Fathers Day less than a week away, are you still looking for that perfect gift for Dad or Grandpa? If so I have a great gift idea. The Kodak Pulse digital frame!
Kodak recently sent me the Pulse to try out. I have owned a few digital photo frames in the past so I did not think this one would be much different.Well, I could not have been more wrong! From the time I opened the box I knew it was different, it was very sleek, modern, stylish and thin! When I was getting ready to set it up, I was thrilled to see that there is NO software! Set up was EASY!! It walk you through everything and makes it really simple, nothing complicated!! I can log on the Kodak Pulse website and review, add photos and change the settings from home or even when I am away. I set the frame so that it powers up each day at 6am and down at 10pm. You can add photos from your computer in many different
ways: from your computer, email, smart phone or even Facebook. With Facebook it will load new photos automatically from your albums on Facebook or even your friends and families albums...you choose the ones you want it to load. My favorite way to upload besides the website is by email. While setting up my frame I was able to select an email for my frame, email@example.com. Besides emailing photos to it myself, my friends and family are now able to send photos by just composing and sending an email with no text, and within minutes I have an alert that I have new photos. I really like when I walk in my living room and see I have new photos waiting on me and with a touch of a finger they are on my frame!
This is a great frame for people that are really not that familiar with computers. This would be great for my boys grandfather that lives out of state. I could easily send photos via email to his frame and he could see current or even daily photos of the boys since it stores up to 4,000 images!
I have already decided that the Kodak Pulse digital frame will be on my list to buy for MANY family members this Christmas.
See the Kodak Pulse in action:
- Create your own e-mail address for the frame to easily receive new pictures
- Send pictures from a computer
- E-mail pictures from mobile phones as soon as they’re taken—perfect for sharing on-the-go
- Adding your own pictures to the frame from your computer is incredibly simple
- The PULSE automatically links to friends and photo albums on FACEBOOK and KODAK Gallery sites, so you can see new pictures on your frame when they’re posted
- Pictures look amazing on the 7 in. high-quality digital photo display (800 × 600 pixels) featuring KODAK Color Science and LED backlighting.
- The full touch screen makes your entire photo-viewing experience fun and easy
- Scroll through photos and view slideshows—all at the touch of your fingertips
- You’ll enjoy every moment with the ability to store up to 4,000 images with 512 MB of internal memory
- Pictures are automatically resized to fit more on the frame and still look beautiful
- Use the USB port and 2 card slots to add pictures from other sources
- ENERGY STAR® qualified for efficient power consumption
- Mercury-free panel
- Programmable timer automatically shuts down power at preferred times
Buy: Visit Kodak