You will need:
- For the crust you will need 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter, margarine, or spread.
- For the batter you will need 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter, margarine, or spread, 3 tablespoons of water, and 1 egg.
- 8x8 pan
Fast and easy to make:
First preheat the oven to 325. Gather the ingredients, items needed to melt butter, and two mixing bowls. Pour the crust package into one bowl. Melt 1/4 cup of butter and combine with crust mix. Stir using a fork until moistened. Reserve 1/4 cup of mud crumbs to sprinkle on top. Press the remaining crumbs firmly and evenly into an un-greased 8′ x 8′ pan.
Pour the batter mix into the second bowl. Melt the second 1/4 cup of butter. Stir the bar mix, water, melted butter and egg until well blended. Spread batter evenly over the crust. Finally, sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top. Then bake 39 – 42 minutes !!!
Let cool .... then enjoy!!
Surprisingly this was a big hit with the entire family, with a family of 5 I find it hard to find something everyone will eat!!
Betty Crocker Mississippi Mud Supreme Bar Mix and a 8″ x 8″ baking pan
- Tell us about an upcoming event or gathering that you would like to make Betty Crocker Mississippi Mud Supreme Bars.
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry.
- Follow Us on Twitter & Tweet about the contest.
- Add Life In A House Of Blue Button to your blog (See sidebar)
- Add Life In A House Of Blue to your Blogroll
- Follow My Blog- Google Friend Connect (See Footer)
- Subscribe to Life In A House Of Blue via e-mail. (See sidebar)
- "LIKE" Life In A House Of Blue on Facebook (See Footer)
- Tweet about the contest (be sure to leave the tweet link)
- Leave a comment on another post besides this one ( leave link to comment )