When I was introduced to the book Time for Bed, Baby Ted and learned about the story I was looking forward to sharing this book with him. Besides a great story about being a big boy and getting ready for bed, it includes Ted's Dad, my little one is a real daddy's boy right now so I knew he would like that.
Besides a cute story the illustrations done by Kay Choraoare fun and colorful !
The Story :
It’s time for bed, but where is baby Ted? He’s not baby Ted! Try and guess what he is instead. Whether baby Ted is pretending to be a snapping crocodile, squeaky mouse, or prickly porcupine, in the end he is big boy instead and gets himself ready for bed. With a SNAP and a WRAP and a SQUEAK and a SNEAK, and a little help from his loving father, Ted gets into his pajamas, brushes his teeth, and snuggles under the covers for a good night’s sleep.
Author: Debra Sartell
Price: $12.20 – $16.95
The author is also running a fun contest on her site called "Bedtime Hero". One lucky grand prize winner will receive a Bedtime Hero kit, which includes six Bedtime Hero badges, two bookmarks, a postcard, one cuddly knit froggie, and a signed copy of Time for Bed, Baby Ted. Two runners-up will receive a copy of Time for Bed, Baby Ted. Check it out HERE.
Owen's Mom said...
May 7, 2010 1:40 PM
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
- Visit Debra Sartell’s website and tell me something you learned.
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry.
- Follow Us on Twitter & Tweet about the contest.
- Add Life In A House Of Blue Button to your blog (See sidebar)
- Add Life In A House Of Blue to your Blogroll
- Follow My Blog- Google Friend Connect (See Footer)
- Subscribe to Life In A House Of Blue via e-mail. (See sidebar)
- "LIKE" Life In A House Of Blue on Facebook (See Footer)
- Tweet about the contest (be sure to leave the tweet link)
- Leave a comment on another post besides this one ( leave link to comment )