Having a house that is 90% carpet and messy boys plus a dog it seems like I need to vacuum daily . My old vacuum is on it's last leg and does not seem to do its job anymore. So when I had the opportunity to review the Dyson DC28 Animal I was thrilled. When it arrived the first thing I noticed was the sleek and stylish design.
Dyson DC28 Animal is an upright vacuum with Airmuscle technology for removing pet hair. It is designed for homes with pets. Its Airmuscle technology combines three cleaner head technologies to clean every type of floor. The fingertip controls automatically adjusts (or de-activates) the brush bar for different floor types. The Root Cyclone technology is patented technology that doesn't lose suction power. Its mini turbine head cleans pet hair and dirt from tight spaces. The Flat Out head has a super low profile for easier cleaning under low furniture.
- Dyson DC28 Animal HEPA Bagless Upright Vacuum
- Mini turbine head and Flatout head
- Owner's manual
When I vacuumed for the first time I was in shock how quick the canister filled up and needed to be emptied. I had vacuumed 2 days before with my old vacuum but you would have thought it had been months! I was eager to get the whole house vacuumed so my floors would be CLEAN! Now it seems like I only have to vacuum about once a week which is a huge improvement.
I have to say my favorite feature is the convenient quick-draw Telescope Reach wand which makes cleaning hard to reach place4s much easier. This is great for my ceiling fans which are high, normally I would stand on a chair and hope I would not fall.
It is also a big plus that the DC28 Animal is bagless, no need to buy pricey bags and the filters are also washable. All Dyson upright and canister vacuums have a 5 year warranty which covers parts and labor.
Three Dyson-engineered technologies for the most thorough clean.
- Powered cam – raises and lowers the brush bar for different floor types, rather than the entire cleaner head like other vacuums which can create gaps for suction to leak.
- Pneumatic actuator – pulls the cleaner head into the floor, creating just the right amount of seal. Some other vacuums rely on heavy, cumbersome cleaner heads, adding weight with little effect.
- High-torque clutch – delivers more power to the brush bar – dislodging dirt even from deep pile carpets.
- 12 amps of power
- Thoroughly clean carpets, bare floors and stairs.
- Bagless container Saves time and energy with no bags to buy or replace
- HEPA filter -Can be washed clean and traps more than 99.9% of dust mites, pollen and ragweed for a healthier environment.
- 13-1/2" cleaning path- Lets you cover a wide range of flooring with every pass.
- 35' cord- Allows you to reach a large area before needing to move on to another electrical outlet.
- Pneumatic actuator
- With Airmuscle technology pulls the cleaner head deeper into the carpet to remove embedded dirt and pet hair.
- Powered cam
- With 4 fingertip controls focuses suction by adjusting the brush bar while the cleaner head seals to the floor.
- High-torque clutch- Delivers power to the brush bar.
- Root Cyclone technology- Ensures suction power is constant.
- Mini turbine head and Flatout head- Tackles tough dirt and pet hair on stairs and upholstery.
- Dyson proves no loss of suction using the IEC 60312 Cl 2.9 test standard.
BUY : The Dyson DC28 Animal retails for $599.99 on the Dyson website.