Recently I had the opportunity to review a pair of Aetrex Women's Ellie Style #: ES72 Shoes.
As a busy mom my feet seem to hurt all the time! The one thing about this shoe that I really like is the Mozaic Customization Technology. With the Mozaic Customization Technology Aetrex shoes can be quickly customized to your feet to provide custom comfort! This is great since no two feet are the same... it is like having a shoe made for you! After customizing your Aetrex footwear you will immediately feel the difference.
Here's how Mozaic Customization works...
1. Identify the areas of your feet that experience the most pressure or discomfort.
2. Peel away the Mozaic squares at these areas.
3. Replace the existing undersole layer with your customized Mozaic insoles.
This shoe is one that can be worn all day and you do not even realize that you have them on. I try to make it a habit now that when I get dressed for the day, even if I am not leaving the house, I put my shoes on. I find that after chasing my 2 yr old, sweeping, mopping etc.... my feet feel better at the end of the day.
ELLIE (ES72) - Product details :
- Genuine, high end leather and mesh upper
- Stylish lacing system
- Breathable fabric linings that wick moisture
- TPU heel counter reinforcement for added stability
- Innovative, medial support pod to minimize pronation
- Polyurethane midsole provides cushioning and support
- Rubber outsole for shock absorption and resilience
- Patented, removable Mozaic insole for customization
- Genuine, high end suede and mesh upper
- Sizes available: 5 - 11
- Widths available: A/B, C/D
Aetrex carries a wide variety of shoes form Men & Women everything from sandals, walking, casual , dress and more !!!!
About Aetrex Worldwide, Inc.
Aetrex Worldwide, with over 25 Certified Pedorthists on staff, is the industry leader in pedorthic footwear, the leading manufacturer of mid-priced orthotics and the No. 1 provider of foot scanning and measuring technology for retailers and the medical community. The $60-million dollar corporation, founded in 1946 and privately owned by the Schwartz family for three generations, is comprised of three divisions – Aetrex Performance Products, Aetrex Technology & Education, and Aetrex Therapeutic Footcare. For additional information, go to www.aetrex.com.