ShopAtHome.com is a free coupon and Cash Back Web site. In 2009, nearly 31 million people have shopped at ShopAtHome.com, saving money through the use of hundreds of money saving coupons from top brands and earning more than $1.8 million in Cash Back rewards.
ShopAtHome.com offers more than 46,000 online coupons at more than 20,000 merchants. Consumers can search for free coupons for specific products or stores. In addition to free coupons, ShopAtHome.com members can earn Cash Back on every purchase - as much as 30 percent from some merchants.
This week, consumers shopping for back-to-school items will find incredible one-day-only deals at ShopAtHome.com, including:
- Tuesday, August 11: Sears – 8% Cash Back
- Wednesday, August 12: Barnes & Noble – 14% Cash Back
- Thursday, August 13: Kohl’s – 6% Cash Back
- Friday, August 14: Apple Store – 3% Cash Back
- Saturday, August 15: Target – 10% Cash Back
- Sunday, August 16: Office Depot – 8% Cash Back
The link to Daily Deals is: http://discounts.shopathome.com/DailyDeals.aspx
They also offer:
- Printable Grocery Coupons
- Local Printable Store Coupons (pizza, dining, auto & more!)
- Online Free Coupons for thousands of top stores!
- Automatic Cash Back Shopping Rewards!
- You can also Download the Coupon Toolbar !
About ShopAtHome.comFounded by Marc and Claudia Braunstein in 1986, ShopAtHome.com is one of the Web's longest running and most trusted coupon and Cash Back sites. This year alone, more than 30 million consumers have used ShopAtHome.com’s Cash Back and coupon services to book hotels and flights or purchase computers, gifts, business supplies, toys and more. ShopAtHome.com is a division of the Belcaro Group, Inc. located in Denver, Colo. and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. More information can be found at www.ShopAtHome.com.
*This is solely the opinion of Life In A House Of Blue. *