Squeaky Feet sent Bryce a pair of their adorable shoes. Every time I put theses shoes one his feet he loves them and does not want to take them off. He loves the "squeaky" noise that they make when he walk. I like them because I always know where he is LOL.
From Squeaky Feet site : "These shoes encourage new learners to walk, encourages children to walk on their heels and not their toes, lets parents know where their child are by the squeaking noise and preschoolers think they are a lot of fun! Your child will love them!! "
Squeaky Feet is offering one of my readers a pair of Squeaky Feet !!
Visit Squeaky Feet, then leave a comment letting me know which style you like.
To receive these extra entries, you must do the first MANDATORY entry.
- Follow Me on Twitter & Tweet about the contest.
- Add Life In A House Of Blue Button to your blog (See right sidebar)
- Blog about the contest - add a link to this blog & Squeaky Feet.
- Follow My Blog (See right sidebar)
- Subscribe to Life In A House Of Blue via e-mail. (See right sidebar)
One winner will be chosen! I will be using a random number generator to select the winner.Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on Sunday January 25,2009.If the prize is not claimed in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.Contest open to U.S. residents only.The winner will be announced on my blog(and emailed)Monday January 26,2009.